IT Convergence provides cost-effective UNIX, LINUX, and Windows Server monitoring and administration services. Our acute awareness of technology stack interdependencies allows us to make strategic recommendations regarding operating systems,administration best practices,server consolidations, storage architecture, security, and backup and recovery policies.
With ACORE, you enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your environment is being proactively monitored 24 x 7 x 365, while you maintain operation control of your systems.
- Each client has a designated System Administrator, and you decide which tasks will be performed on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- With ACORE, you are provided complete visibility to your server environments and the applications that depend on system services. Our state-of-the-art monitoring suite gives you a dashboard view of all of your servers, applications, databases, storage systems/SANs as well as router, firewall, and switch components.
Performance statistics are available to your key personnel at all times, and alert/notification thresholds can be adjusted to reflect changing administration policies.
Whenever You Need Us, We’re There
Whether you need urgent onsite support, remote offsite support or advice and guidance over the telephone, we’re there for you wherever and whenever you need us.
When it comes to mission-critical business applications, we understand that downtime is not an option and business won’t wait. We take a proactive and ongoing approach to systems and storage management to ensure we identify and remedy potential issues before they become disruptive, as well as implementing comprehensive backup and disaster management plans.
Our range of systems and storage administration services includes:
- Efficient systems – midrange systems administration and management
- Total storage solutions – enterprise storage administration and management
- Protect critical data – end-to-end backup administration and management
- Streamlined file management – file system planning, management and monitoring
- Proactive maintenance – patch updates, error log monitoring and analysis to prevent issues
- Customised scripting – specialised operating system shell scripting to meet your needs
- Performance optimisation – proactive CPU, memory and I/O performance monitoring