Meeting Standards, Exceeding Expectations
Acore Infosystems (P) Limited Company is committed to a philosophy of quality, integrity, excellence, and customer satisfaction. Acore is ISO 9001:2010, ISO/IEC 27000:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000 Certified Company.
ISO Certification is one of the most comprehensive quality standards accepted throughout india and the world. It requires recipients to be in rigid compliance with set ISO Standards in areas such as customer satisfaction, contract administration, management commitment & responsibility, quality systems, purchasing, and data & document control.
As an ISO-Certified company, Acore Infosystems can offer our clients many benefits, including:
- Consistent job quality
- Reliable documentation for activities, actions, issues and decisions
- Customer and project communication methodology
- Consistent structure to project and office record keeping
- Customer expectations and feedback development and identification
- Positive mindset for continuous improvement
- Tracking and awareness of training needs, while providing employees and management opportunities for evaluating training benefits.
In addition to these standards, the ACORE staff will carry out our commitment to quality through:
- Enforcement and compliance of our comprehensive safety program
- Development of a construction plan, along with execution of site control and logistics
- Maintain current sets of drawings, incorporated bulletins and field orders, and up-to-date As-Builts
- Constantly inspect the installation of work and monitor for compliance with contract documents
ACORE sees the projects we work on as much more than just a reflection of our client’s business-they’re real-world representations of the quality work we do. That’s why every project-no matter how large of small or complex-is treated with same top-level commitment to quality.