Comfort Specialized Workstation Table
Over the years, ACORE has maintained its position as a leading designer and manufacturer of a diverse line of high-quality Medical and PACS or Radiology Reading Room furniture, built to offer multiple monitors display solution, enhance performance, comfort and productivity of all Computer Radiography workers.
Our product designs and quality workmanship, coupled with excellent value and customer service sets the pace for the industry, including multiple displays panel, computed radiography (CR) and digital radiography (DR) systems, laser imagers, picture archiving and communications systems (PACS), radiology information systems (RIS), traditional mammography systems, x-ray film systems for general radiography, and dental imaging products.
The electronic height adjustable PACS workstation is loaded with valuable enhancements as well as a full array of electronics, lighting, power and cable management that facilitates performance, comfort, and ease of use
- Radiology Workstation Desk
- Electronic adjustment of work surface height and tilt.
- Independent electronic adjustment of monitor platform height and focal length (forward/backward motion).
- Digital readout of surface height, monitor height, and focal length and multiple switches to preserve settings.
- Super strong monitor arm supporting monitors up to 50 lbs.
- Particle-board-core top with your choice of high pressure laminate finish edged with bumper molding.
- Acoustical partition that blocks out distracting noise.
- Two mobile CPU holders and a rolling Shelf for a printer to provide extreme mobility in the room design.
- Pop-up data ports and a built-in USB hub embedded in the work surface.