To keep any building looking its best and operating at peak efficiency, ongoing maintenance is vital. Every building is different, designed for different uses and managed in different ways. It is therefore essential to have a maintenance provider who can focus on those maintenance activities that provide maximum value and have the necessary resources to react quickly to your specific needs.
Our highly trained, directly employed maintenance teams offer service solutions to minimise downtime. Available 24/7 for emergency response and planned and unplanned maintenance works, we encompass all the deliverables that enables your business to run smoothly and seamlessly allowing you to concentrate on your core activities.
From commercial premises or property estates to industrial plants, whether it be heating, air conditioning, lifts, internal or external decoration, waste management, fire systems, floors, grounds or lighting, Interserve can carry out regular and planned preventative maintenance through to reactive services across your property portfolio.
- We deliver our services on single sites as well as multiple site locations.
- Our services are delivered by highly skilled, competent and dedicated teams covering a variety of trades including combustion engineers, lift maintenance technicians, painters and decorators, electricians, plumbers, plasterers and glaziers.
- Improving efficiencies, reducing costs
Services offered in Building Maintenance
- Concrete for Minor Work and Concrete Repair
- Brickwork and Blockwork
- Plastering and Rendering
- Tiling and Cladding
- Roofing, Waterproofing and Leakage Repair
- Floor Finishes
- Doors and Ironmongery
- Internal Fitting and Furnishings
- Plumbing and Sanitary Fitments
- External Works
- Sundry Items
- Water Supply System
- Fire Services Installation System
- Electrical Installation System
- Gas Supply System
- Lift Installation System
- Security System